My life as a singer, songwriter, new mom, champion for children's causes, and fashion enthusiast. I'm crazy for jazz, blues, old school R&B, and pop. Have also recently added kids music to my "repertoire". I'm also all about fashion, glam, travel, and helping others. But most of all, I'm loving life being mom to my sweet daughter, Ruby, adopted from Thailand. A lot of things to be grateful for and here is where I will share my stories, music, photos, and words of inspiration. More posts and tweets on my website blog www.macimiller.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Over the last month we raised over $300 for Mercy Centre! I say "we" and not "me" because it was all of your kind hearts out there who purchased my Butterfly Moon lullaby CD -not just for yourselves but for others, too. And the kids in Thailand will benefit the most. So happy! That money will go a lot further in Thailand than it would here.

Thanks so much to all who contributed. Hope your little ones enjoy the music!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your fans for buying the CD, but thanks to YOU, Maci, for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete