My life as a singer, songwriter, new mom, champion for children's causes, and fashion enthusiast. I'm crazy for jazz, blues, old school R&B, and pop. Have also recently added kids music to my "repertoire". I'm also all about fashion, glam, travel, and helping others. But most of all, I'm loving life being mom to my sweet daughter, Ruby, adopted from Thailand. A lot of things to be grateful for and here is where I will share my stories, music, photos, and words of inspiration. More posts and tweets on my website blog www.macimiller.com

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Pan Am

Thought I'd start the off weekend with a new weekly column about fashion. This week's hot list? 1960's style via the fab new TV show Pan Am. With a great cast and nice weekly drama, I would like this show anyway. But add in great music and seriously glam fashion...and, well, I'm hooked.

Here are a few of my favorites pieces seen on the show:
Loved this gorgeous green ensemble, right down to that sleek little bag & gloves to match. Only to be topped by the stunning emerald green gown she wore on another episode. Couldn't find a pic of that or it'd be at the top of my list!
Red and sassy. Love it.
These baby blue dresses say pretty and "Jackie O" and feminine all at once. Love!

Stay tuned for your next fashion fix and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment