My life as a singer, songwriter, new mom, champion for children's causes, and fashion enthusiast. I'm crazy for jazz, blues, old school R&B, and pop. Have also recently added kids music to my "repertoire". I'm also all about fashion, glam, travel, and helping others. But most of all, I'm loving life being mom to my sweet daughter, Ruby, adopted from Thailand. A lot of things to be grateful for and here is where I will share my stories, music, photos, and words of inspiration. More posts and tweets on my website blog www.macimiller.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Music Monday

I've decided that every Monday I'm gonna try to feature a little music on here. Today's spotlight goes to Chet Baker. Not only an incredible musician (one of the greatest American trumpeters), but he also had a style and voice smooth as silk. LOVE his vocals on "Let's Get Lost".  Really love the song, too!
Another gem. The classic tune "But Not For Me" by Gershwin.
Humming a good tune is a great way to start off the week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment